The farm home of the McLaren family of Rockhaven was built in 1914 and donated to the WDM in 1987. Built in the Ontario Gothic style, it was constructed in two stages. The upstairs walls are unfinished; the original lathe and plaster walls are still exposed. The house was not wired for electricity. Items used by the McLaren family and given with the house include a hooked rug and blanket chest which was used for storage and as additional work space.