St. Peter’s Anglican Church – Interior Temporarily Unavailable
Originally a school house, this building was converted to St. Peter’s Anglican Church in 1913 in Young, Saskatchewan. Individual families donated a total of 21 chairs to be used in the church. This Church, moved to Boomtown Street in 1972, is the only original building on the street.
The Church is available to rent for weddings or other events.