Proof Of Vaccination Or Negative Tests Required October 1, 2021
Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result will be required to access to all WDM locations.
Acceptable Forms of Vaccine
- Wallet cards received at time of immunization
- A printed copy of your MySaskHealthRecord (MSHR) vaccine certificate (with or without a QR code)
- A screenshot of your MSHR vaccine certificate (with or without a QR code) saved to your device
- An earlier version of your MSHR COVID-19 vaccine certificate
- A COVID-19 vaccine printout from Saskatchewan Health Authority Public Health
- A QR code/MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificate uploaded to SK Vax Wallet
Businesses requiring proof of vaccination will also require ID from anyone 18 and older. Youth aged 12 to 17 will also need to show ID unless accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination and ID. Youth aged 12 to 17, visiting a business without an adult, who do not have photo identification will be allowed to present other forms of government issued identification such as birth certificate or health services card.
Proof of Negative Test
Individuals who do not have proof of vaccination have the option of providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from within the previous 72 hours.
Information from the Government of Saskatchewan