Thank you for shopping at the Western Development Museum online gift shop.
In order to be eligible for a refund:
- An Order Number or receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
- No refunds or exchanges on any food items or Gift Baskets.
- All clearance items, jewelry, hats, artwork, pottery, and books are final sale.
- The Western Development Museum does not provide warranty on any cooking wares and cutting boards.
- Due to the intimate nature of beauty & hygiene products, these items are considered “Final sale”. Customers are encouraged to contact the original maker for more assistance.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, lost or stolen gift cards cannot be re-issued.
- Full returns/exchanges will be honoured if the product is unopened, unused, and in its original packaging. Refunds and exchanges must be within 14 days of receipt. If shipping is required on the return of the product, the customer is responsible for the associated fees.
- For items received from an online order that have arrived broken, please send photo documentation of the damages to (email address) along with your order number within 24 hours of receipt.
- You should expect to receive your refund once we receive and verify the returned order.
- No exchanges will be issued or accepted over 14 days of receipt.
If you require additional information, please contact customer service at email@example.com.