School Visit Chaperones – WDM Yorkton
During school visits, adult teachers and chaperones attending are expected to provide supervision for students.
NOTE: Anyone above the age of 12 accompanying groups are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result when visiting the Museum. Full information on WDM COVID-19 policies and procedures can be found at https://wdm.ca/covid/.
For general Museum visits and most programs*:
- One teacher per class is admitted at no charge.
- Educational Assistants or Helpers who provide one-on-one assistance to students are admitted at no charge.
- Adult chaperones are admitted at no charge at the following ratios:
- Preschools: 1 chaperone to 5 students
- All teacher-led programs: 1 chaperone to 5 students
- All K – 6 Guided Tours: 1 chaperone to 10 students
Adults over the above ratios will be charged at the adult group rate.
*NOTE: Individual programs may have different chaperone ratios. Please check with the Museum when booking.