Community Membership Sponsorship
The Western Development Museum introduces Community Membership for non-profit organizations. A new initiative that provides non-profits (care homes, group homes, assisted living facilities etc.) with the means to offer year-round, free admission to all the WDM locations for up to 12 residents per visit.
By sponsoring this initiative, you play a vital role in making unlimited free admission to all the WDM locations a reality.
Support 3 non-profit organizations for a period of 1, 3 or 5 years:
- 1 – Year Sponsorship: $510
- 3 – Year Sponsorship: $1,530
- 5 – Year Sponsorship: $2,550
Support 5 non-profit organizations for a period of 1, 3 or 5 years:
- 1 – Year Sponsorship: $850
- 3 – Year Sponsorship: $2,550
- 5 – Year Sponsorship: $4,250
CLICK HERE for sponsorship commitment form.
In recognition of your support:
- Your organization’s name will be included on our donor wall at all four WDM locations in Saskatchewan.
- Recognition on the WDM website, newsletter, social media and at the event launch acknowledging your commitment to community enrichment.
- You will receive invitations to exclusive events and receptions at the Museum, offering networking opportunities and behind-the-scenes access.
- We will provide periodic updates on the impact of your sponsorship, including stories and testimonials from the non-profit organizations and the individuals they serve.
We invite you to join us in this transformative journey towards a more inclusive and engaged community, especially at a time when non-profits need it most.
Your generosity in making Saskatchewan’s history available and accessible to all, without exception is a gift that will continue to enrich our community.
Need more Information?
Ajibike Ogele, Fundraising Specialist
306-934-1400 EX. 227