WDM School Program Giveaway Contest Rules
- Contest Period: The Western Development Museum (“WDM”) School Program Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) is open to entries from September 1, 2022 – January 9, 2023.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Saskatchewan and over the age of 18. Employees of the WDM may not enter this Contest.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary.
Entry: To participate in the Contest, entrants must complete the Contest entry form online at: https://wdm.ca/schoolgiveaway/
Limit: One entry per person. Entries that are incomplete, irregular, that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any conditions of these Contest Rules shall be disqualified.
- Prize: There is one prize to be won, consisting of one free classroom or homeschool group admission for up to 35 students for an in-person WDM school program or general visit, plus up to $200 reimbursement towards the cost of transportation to a WDM location. The program or visit must be booked and used between January 10 and June 30, 2023. Receipts for bussing or other transportation must be provided within one month of school program attendance in order to receive reimbursement.
- The total value of this prize depends on the number of students in the classroom or homeschool group and the school program or visit options chosen. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or refundable. No substitutions except at WDM discretion.
- Winner Selection Process: The WDM will randomly draw one entry on January 10, 2023 at its Corporate Office in Saskatoon, SK. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
The selected potential winner will be contacted by phone approximately after 3:00 pm January 10, 2023.
Before being declared a winner, the potential winner must confirm compliance with the Contest Rules and agree in writing that their name and town/city of residence may be used for advertising purposes related to the Contest. This must be done within seven days of being notified of their potential win.
If the eligible winner cannot be reached within seven days following the first attempt to contact them by the WDM or declines the prize then they will forfeit all rights to the prize and the WDM has the right to select an alternate eligible entry.
- Privacy: All personal information, such as name and contact information, is collected by the WDM solely for the purpose of administering this contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your express consent.
- General Rules:
- The WDM reserves the right to amend the contest rules or terminate the Contest at any time without any liability to entrants. Any amendment to these Contest rules will be posted on the WDM website.
- By entering this Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and accept the decisions of the WDM as final and binding, in all respects, including, without limitation, as to eligibility and/or disqualification of entries.