Hours, Admission, Location
Museum galleries and gift shops are open daily from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Effective October 1, 2021, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test (within 72 hours) is required for all those 12+ to visit any WDM location or to dine in the Boomtown Café. We also require ID from anyone 18 and older. Youth aged 12 to 17 also need to show ID unless accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination and ID. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirements. This is in accordance with provincial regulations.
Acceptable ID is as follows:
- A driver’s licence issued by a government of a province or territory of Canada and including a photograph of the holder;
- A government (Saskatchewan or other) issued identification card, including health card;
- A birth certificate, or a copy of a birth certificate, issued by a government of a province or territory of Canada;
- A certificate of Indian Status;
- A Metis Nation Saskatchewan citizenship and identification card;
- A passport attesting to citizenship or other national status, issued by a government of any jurisdiction, that includes a photograph of the holder;
- A permanent resident or citizenship card; or
- Any other form of identification, issued by a government of any jurisdiction, that includes a photograph of the holder;
Please visit COVID-19 Policies and Procedures before you visit.
The Heritage Village closed for the season.
Museum Closed on New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s Day.
Museum Closed at 3:00 pm on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve.
For hours of operation outside those listed, please contact the WDM North Battleford.
Wondering what’s going on at the WDM today?
Check out our Events Calendar.
|Senior (Age 65 +)||$9|
|Student (any age with valid student card)||$7|
|Children (age 6-12 years)||$4|
|Preschool Children (age 5 years and younger)||Free|
|Family (parents or guardians & dependent children under 18 years)||$25|
Group Rate in each category – regular rate less $0.50
Preschool, Elementary and High School groups:
Pre-booked – $2.50/student
NOT pre-booked – $3/student
Click here for Education Program options and rates
Visit for FREE with a WDM Membership.