Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (14 days since second dose) or negative PCR test (within 72 hours) will be required required for all those 12+ to dine in the Boomtown Café. We also require ID from anyone 18 and older. Youth aged 12 to 17 also need to show ID unless accompanied by an adult with proof of vaccination and ID. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirements. This is in accordance with provincial regulations.
Acceptable ID is as follows:
- A driver’s license issued by a government of a province or territory of Canada and including a photograph of the holder;
- A government (Saskatchewan or other) issued identification card, including health card;
- A birth certificate, or a copy of a birth certificate, issued by a government of a province or territory of Canada;
- A certificate of Indian Status;
- A Metis Nation Saskatchewan citizenship and identification card;
- A passport attesting to citizenship or other national status, issued by a government of any jurisdiction, that includes a photograph of the holder;
- A permanent resident or citizenship card; or
- Any other form of identification, issued by a government of any jurisdiction, that includes a photograph of the holder;
Pop in for a cold drink or a delicious meal in this “working exhibit” or rent Boomtown Café for your next event.
- Home-cooked meals and desserts
- Fully licensed
- Conveniently located off main lobby
- Unique room setting
“It may look exceedingly simple, but that’s the kind of place you get with most small-town cafés on the Prairies: simple, unpretentious and good value for money.”
– Flow Magazine, December 2013
Tuesday to Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
The Boomtown Café serves a variety of hearty items, from pancakes and omelettes to chicken strips and burgers. Lite items like salads and sandwiches are also available.
Download Boomtown Café Menu PDF (Updated January 5, 2022)
- Chicken pot pie
- Beef pot pie
- Shepherd’s pie
$15 each plus tax.
Soup To Go
Enjoy our homemade soup and biscuits in the comfort of home.
- Beef Barley (1L) with 4 biscuits
- Beet Borscht (1L) with 4 biscuits
- Lemon Chicken Rice (1L) with 4 biscuits
$12.95 each plus tax.
Please inquire if you are interested in any of our other soups.
Take and Bake Desserts
Enjoy our homemade pies, cookies, and cinnamon buns whenever you like. We are offering pies and cookie dough to purchase and bake at home. Cinnamon buns are baked and frozen, ready for you to take home and enjoy.